The corporate lawyers at Heitz and Bromberek, Ltd., in Naperville, work with many of the legal issues and regulations corporations are faced with on a regular basis to help the owners avoid personal liability and take advantage of the other benefits of incorporating a business. Additionally, corporations also face many legal issues in the course of doing business. These issues can include contract disputes, employment law issues, product or service liability, intellectual property and physical property acquisition as well as many others. Regardless of the situation, it is important to have an attorney well versed in many different aspects of business law.
A significant portion of Heitz and Bromberek’s corporate law practice is devoted to providing general counsel for small to mid-sized corporations. We provide comprehensive corporate legal services and bring over 25 years of experience to the table.
Heitz & Bromberek, Ltd., can assist you in organizing an Illinois corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC). We provide extensive counsel in the following areas:
• Commercial Real Estate Transactions
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Sale of Assets
• Buy-Sell Agreements
• Business Contracts & Trade Secrets
• Business Succession Planning (See Estate Planning)
• Preparing contracts for clients’ vendors and customers
• Employment law consultation: employment agreements, severance negotiation, sexual harassment, wage and labor law issues, for both employers and employees